- Our Program Accomplishments -
- Increase worldwide membership from 3,400 members to over 10,000 members.
- Increase online member participation into a truly bustling community where users worldwide (regardless of time zone or time of day) can always find others to talk to and gain support from.
- Expand dive program membership worldwide to 100 active members.
- Launch our self-study classroom with at least 10 free basic courses that are utilized by students around the world, plus more advanced courses for reasonable fees.
- Begin to offer regular in-person live events at locations around the USA to support members.
- Increase the number of blog followers from 20 to over 100.
- Increase the yearly donations from ~$600 in 2017 to over $10,000 in 2018.
- Assemble an even larger volunteer staff, and one that can handle even more responsibility.
- Be able to pay executive director a part-time salary to allow him to focus more time on growing the company.
- Be able to hire a part-time management staff from our already large team of volunteers.
- Gain local and nationwide press coverage for the company.
- Begin using the Salesforce grant to encourage more member participation, higher class enrollment, and greater donation amounts from a greater number of people.
- Launched our unique coaching, tutoring, and web design programs (November 2017).
- Launched our new multi-page website (Novermber 2017), which you are looking at right now.
- Applied for a received a grant in the amount of $1,500/month from Salesforce, affording us 10 enterprise licenses per month.
- Increased online membership in our free community from 0 to 3,400 worldwide, with members located in over 45 countries.
- Recruited over 25 volunteers to work with the company, in accounting, web design, app development, foreign language instruction, coaching, publicity, and management.
- Helped over 200 individuals worldwide find (on a one-on-one basis) career guidance, motivation, encouragement, and life direction through our online community.
- Launched the Break Diving Personal & Business Success Blog, which now has more than 50 articles, 20 followers, and readers from more than 50 countries worldwide.
- Held three live in-person Break Diving events in the New York City area, with attendance ranging from as few as two people to as many as six.
- Raised over $400 in donations from eight different individual supporters, and still growing.
- Applied for a received a grant in the amount of $10,000/month from Google, affording us incredible advertising reach each month.
- Gained tax-exempt status from the IRS.
- Registered as a foreign corporation doing business in New York.
- Started the corporation in Delaware.
- Completed all paperwork for the IRS and New York State
- Assembled a board of directors.
- Launched the original one-page website.